Coming on November 1st!
We are excited to be able to offer you a better, more robust bill pay product!
1. GREATER SIMPLICITY. Use the bill pay product to:
* Pay bills:
- Select the day you want the payee to receive your payment
- Sit back and let the bill pay product do the rest
* Review your payments online
* View electronic versions of some of your paper bills
2. SINGLE SIGN-ON WITH ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS
* Once you sign on to Online Account Access you automatically have access to your bill pay. You don’t have to sign in to two separate applications anymore!
3. MORE CONTROL.
* Schedule your bills to arrive at the merchant without having to worry about what day the funds will com out of your account, it’s the same day!
* Pay some billers the same day bills are due
* Transfer money from your account at another financial institution right into your Upstate Federal Credit Union account.
4. MORE FEATURES.
* PopMoney will allow you to pay someone even without knowing their banking information, such as your babysiter or lawn care person.
* A2A Transfer will allow you to transfer funds from your account at another financial institution directly to your Upstat Federal Credit Union account.
The Home Depot Breach
On September 8th, 2014 The Home Depot made an announcement to the public stating that their payment data systems had been breached. This could potentially impact customers who used a payment card at any U.S. and Canadian store in 2014 from April to September. If you’ve used your debit card at any Home Depot store within the given time frame, your information may be at risk.
Upstate Federal Credit Union is working with our card processor and risk offices to obtain any comprimsed cards. Please know that keeping your information safe and secure is our top priority. So what happens next? Once all at risk cards are identified, Upstate Federal Credit Union will notify you if your card has been compromised. We will automatically order a new card for you! You will have the choice to block your card immediately or wait until you receive your new card in the mail. If you choose to block your card sooner, please call any of our branch locations and we will be more than happy to assist you.
To read more on The Home Depot data breach, please click here: https://corporate.homedepot.com/MediaCenter/Pages/Statement1.aspx
The Home Depot will also offer free identity protection services, including credit monitoring to any customer who has shopped at a Home Depot store from April 2014 on. To learn more about the identity protection and how to sign up, please visit: https://homedepot.allclearid.com/
Membership Open to Everyone in Anderson and Abbeville Counties
As a member, you have joined a community of individuals who have pooled their resources to make the concept of a financial cooperative a reality. When our members say “This is my credit union,” they mean it.
Upstate Federal Credit Union is owned and democratically controlled by our members. There are no outside stockholders who benefit from our success at the expense of others.
After normal operating expenses, all of our net earnings are returned to our members in the form of higher savings rates, lower loan rates and new or improved services.