Join us for our 49th Annual Meeting
Upstate Federal Credit Union will hold our 49th Annual Meeting on Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 12:00 noon, Boulevard Baptist Church Activity Center, 700 Boulevard, Anderson, S.C. 29621. Tickets are available in all branch offices, member tickets are free, Guest $5.00. Entertainment by “The Mayberry Deputy” (David Browning). Come see what’s going on at your Credit Union.
Try Our New Bill Pay!
We are excited to be able to offer you a better, more robust bill pay product!
1. GREATER SIMPLICITY. Use the bill pay product to:
* Pay bills:
- Select the day you want the payee to receive your payment
- Sit back and let the bill pay product do the rest
* Review your payments online
* View electronic versions of some of your paper bills
2. SINGLE SIGN-ON WITH ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS
* Once you sign on to Online Account Access you automatically have access to your bill pay. You don’t have to sign in to two separate applications anymore!
3. MORE CONTROL.
* Schedule your bills to arrive at the merchant without having to worry about what day the funds will com out of your account, it’s the same day!
* Pay some billers the same day bills are due
* Transfer money from your account at another financial institution right into your Upstate Federal Credit Union account.
4. MORE FEATURES.
* PopMoney will allow you to pay someone even without knowing their banking information, such as your babysiter or lawn care person.
* A2A Transfer will allow you to transfer funds from your account at another financial institution directly to your Upstat Federal Credit Union account.
Membership Open to Everyone in Anderson and Abbeville Counties
As a member, you have joined a community of individuals who have pooled their resources to make the concept of a financial cooperative a reality. When our members say “This is my credit union,” they mean it.
Upstate Federal Credit Union is owned and democratically controlled by our members. There are no outside stockholders who benefit from our success at the expense of others.
After normal operating expenses, all of our net earnings are returned to our members in the form of higher savings rates, lower loan rates and new or improved services.