Online Banking Update
We are very excited to announce our new online banking & mobile app updates! On Saturday, November 3rd, you should use the following steps to log in for your first time:
Access Online Banking through our main website. First time login will not work on the mobile app.
Use your current User ID (just like you do now) — If you’re using your member number as your User ID, please add enough 0’s in front of it to make the User ID 6 digits
Your password will be the last 6 digits of the Primary Member’s Social Security Number the first time you log in
You will then be prompted to create a password of your choice and answer new security questions.
This should be a very familiar process. However, we are always here to help should you have any issues.
Our Anderson Branch located on Whitehall Road will be open from 9am – 1pm on Saturday, November 3rd and will be happy to walk you through this process.
Also, from 1pm - 5pm, on Saturday, November 3rd we will have staff available to answer your phone calls and guide you through the online setup process. Please call us during that time at 864-841-5102.
The new enrollment will take a few moments longer than usual, but this is only a one-time sign up. Afterwards, you will have full access to this fantastic & updated service.
Note: Our online banking service will be down temporarily on November 2nd, 2018 during this transition process. Online Banking will resume functionality on Saturday, November 3rd after 3pm. Mobile Banking & Bill Pay will resume functionality on Sunday, November 4th.
Convenient access to real-time account information from your personal computer.
Our online banking service has been updated to make sure we offer Upstate Federal Credit Union members a high-quality interface with ease of access banking. We are happy to finally unveil this product!
With Upstate Federal Credit Union Online Banking you can:
· Instantly check real-time account information
· Transfer funds from account to account with a simple drag & drop feature
· Make loan payments within seconds via the same drag & drop feature
· Access eStatements & eNotices. These are electronic versions of the paper mail you might receive from us
· Pay friends with Popmoney. All you need is their phone number or e-mail address
· Pay bills without ever going to the post office with our Bill Pay
· And much more!
Online Bill Pay
Our convenient, quick, & secure way to pay your bills.
Using stamps to mail your payments is a thing of the past. Also, you won’t have to pay any ‘convenience’ charges to pay your bill online. Best of all, no more taking time out of your day to go by the billing office. Upstate Federal Credit Union’s Online Bill Pay will give you complete control of when your bills are paid each month.
With our Online Bill Pay service you can enjoy the following:
· Quick & easy one-time set up of billers you would like to pay
· Popmoney, which will allow you to send, receive, or even request money with anyone you can think of simply by having their phone number or e-mail address
· Ease of access through our Online Banking platform so you can know how much money you have
· Safe, secure, & efficient
Simply click on the “Pay Bills” tab within Online Banking and follow the instructions to get started.
An Upstate Federal Credit Union Checking account is required to enroll. If you don’t have a checking account, we can gladly open one up for you. Best of all, it’s free!
Banking at your fingertips! Pull up your account information from the convenience of your smart phone or tablet.
Upstate Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking is the quickest & most convenient way for you to manage your finances. Quickly sign in using your fingerprint and you will have access to features including Mobile Check Deposit, Bill Pay, Account Transfers, & more!
Mobile Banking features include:
· Instant Balance: When enabled, you can securely preview your balances without logging in
· View your balances in real time
· Transfer funds between accounts
· Deposit Checks: Using the camera on your phone, you can deposit checks into your account in a few seconds via our Mobile Check Deposit.
· Notification Alerts
Download our app via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store by searching for ‘Upstate FCU’.